WHY WE MADE THIS
We wanted the perfect, all-purpose, breathable, and quick-drying shorts. Something comfortable that won't chafe, has multiple pockets, and works great on and off the water.
We make these short especially for you when you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you (please allow up to three weeks). Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction and textile waste, so thank you for supporting a more sustainable process.
- 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex (may vary by 5%)
- Liner composition: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
- Anti-chafe mesh inner liner
- Elastic waistband with drawcord
- 2 mesh pockets on either side
- Small inside pocket for valuables
- UV - Protection +50 UPF
- Weight: 174 g/m²
What are the advantages of recycled polyester?
Producing rPet takes 33% to 53% less energy than creating polyester from scratch. Also, rPet produces approximately 54.6% fewer CO2 emissions to the air than virgin polyester.
By using recycled materials, at least some of the plastic waste produced doesn’t end up in landfills.