WHY WE MADE THIS
Our LUCKEStaple™ masks are our attempt at making a more affordable yet protective face mask while keeping true to our mission to help remove ocean waste
- Colour: Storm
- Made from recycled plastic from Ocean Balance™
- Nose wire included - see the installation guide here.
- 3 Layer protection
- The inner 2 layers have antibacterial properties
- Water repellent. From what we understand, viral particles travel through aerosols (moisture droplets from sneezing or coaching).
- Water repellency is a key feature in preventing these particles from penetrating through fabric.
One size fits most adults and comes with an adjustable elastic ear loop
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do our masks have a wire nose bridge? I'm concerned my glasses will fog up. Yes. All our masks come with a free nose wire that can easily be installed (optional)
2. Does the mask come with a filter or anti-viral technology?
The LUCKEStaple™ mask does not come with a pocket for a filter. They are also not embedded with our premium anti-viral technology. See our LUCKEFit™ or LuckeMe™ face masks for these features.
*These are not direct substitutes for P2, surgical, or procedural masks.
Great mask, very happy with the purchase
Best face mask I’ve used. Extremely comfortable for long term use.
This is the 4th set of reusable masks I’ve purchased and by far the best out of all of them. They’re light and really comfortable to wear but still with three layers of protection when most of the three layer ones I’ve bought before are really thick and heavy to wear, these are the opposite. An added bonus is that they’re made from recycled plastic so it’s win win for everyone.
Very comfortable and does not slip down while talking
Excellent - so comfortable to wear. Easy to wash and care for.