Fundraise with merch stores
Looking to make a difference through fundraising for a charity, business, or a cause close to your heart? At LUCKE, we empower you to achieve your goals, drive impact, and make a real difference in the world.
- Let’s create a better world together - all our products have a great sustainability story thats aligns with your purpose and resonate with your audience, all while reducing your environmental footprint.
- Reduce cashflow risk - Our pre-order model reduces cash flow risk as customers pay upfront, ensuring you have the funds needed to bring your project to life. We also offer low quantity minimums.
- Huge opportunity - Small charities made an excess of 1 million per annum based on making this merchandise right.
We make setting up a pre-order store simple. Our team handles everything, from design to delivery.
Reduce Risk with Pre-Orders
Our pre-orders model reduces cashflow risk as sales are guaranteed. Our stores are free to set up if you meet the minimum order quantity.
Our model ensures every item has a home, reducing waste and promoting sustainability.
How it works
1. Project Initiation Start by filling out our form to share your fundraising project details. Our team will suggest suitable products and provide pricing information.
2. Design Finalization We collaborate with you to select products and create visual mock-ups. Once approved, we set up your pre-order store.
3. Pre-Order Store Setup We upload your finalized products to your pre-order store. You decide the pre-order duration and selling price for each product.
4. Share Your Store Your fundraising store is ready! Share the URL via email, social media, or your website. We offer password protection and some embedding options for your convenience.
See projects in action
A team endurance event that challenges participants to walk or run a long distance in a limited time, while raising funds for Oxfam’s work to fight poverty and injustice.
Framing Hope is a photography exhibition featuring the works of seven talented surf photographers who share a love of Auckland's rugged West Coast. Help us raise funds for the communities of Piha, Te Henga/Bethells Beach, Muriwai, and KareKare who are still recovering from the damage caused by Cyclone Gabrielle.