WHY WE MADE THIS
Create the world's most sustainable and highly protective face mask, perfect for travel - that was our goal. We decided to use a combination of innovative anti-viral technology, recycled plastic from Ocean Balance and natural wool as we wanted to strike the right balance between, reducing ocean pollution, strong protection, and reusability.
DESIGN AND ENGINEERING:
- Award-winning anti-viral technology that kills 99% of viruses*
- World-class NZ filters (>90% at 0.3 micron & very breathable)
- Snug-fitting (Nose bridge + adjustable ear or neck straps)
- Made from 100% recycled plastic from Ocean Balance
- Nose wire included - see the installation guide here.
- Water-Repellent and Quick-drying
- Features a filter pocket (Includes a FREE Helix.iso+filter)
- Soft and easy breathable yet hyper-resistant fabric
- Colour: Blue
BACKED BY SCIENCE:
- Embedded with ViralOff technology that kills 99% of viruses within 2 hours.
- ViralOff has been tested against Influenza A, BirdFlu, Norovirus and Corona (SARS) over the years, and in all cases, has achieved 99% levels of reduction. Please read our technology page for more info on this
- ViralOff™ is made with recycled silver.
- World’s most breathable filter
- Offer Level 2 (highest) performance under the new ASTM F3502-21 standard for Barrier Face Coverings. Level 2 is the top rating for ease of breathing and for protection
- Based on technology trusted by NASA
- Made from natural renewable sustainable fibres.
- Made in New Zealand
Additional filters can be purchased on our store here.
*These are not direct substitutes for P2, surgical, or procedural masks.
This face mask is comfortable, fits to the face without gaps, is a great colour, and is easier to breath through than some, but my glasses fog up intermittently when I wear it. There is no wire nose piece to enable it to be fitted tightly to my nose. If I wear it very high on my nose, my glasses fog up less, but I am conscious of the mask in my line of sight.