WHY WE MADE THIS
We love coffee but hate waste. LUCKEespresso™ is a passion project that recycles coffee ground and turns it into comfortable, protective, and customisable face masks.
Perfect for coffee shops, restaurants, or organisations that are looking for a highly protective, low-impact custom mask with a unique story.
- Supply your own designs or get one of our designers to create a design for you. No designated branding areas, no limits, unlimited revisions.
- All Colours. (We can Pantone® match to your exact specification)
- Choose ear strap or behind the neck strap
- Sublimated printing (High-quality print)
- 3-4 weeks lead time (but have express service options)
- Minimum order quantity 50
- Reusable and washable non-medical mask
- Made using Recycled Coffee Ground and Organic Cotton
- Embedded with ViralOff™ technology that kills 99% of viruses within 2 hours*
- Soft and easy breathable yet hyper-resistant fabric
BACKED BY SCIENCE:
- ViralOff™ Polygiene technology comes from Sweden and is a treatment that is applied as a coating on fabrics that is tested and proven to destroy viruses by over 99% within 2 hours.
- ViralOff™ has been tested against Influenza A, BirdFlu, Norovirus and Corona (SARS) over the years, and in all cases, has achieved 99% levels of reduction. Please read our technology page for more info on this
- Made using Recycled Coffee Ground. How? The key lies in the initial roasting process. Using a low-temperature, high-pressure, and energy-saving process our partners are able to combine coffee grounds with recycled polyester yarn creating the unique Barista Balance fabric.
- Made using Organic Cotton.
- The mask is infused with Polygiene's ViralOff™, an antimicrobial treatment that protects the mask and allows it to be reusable without needing to be washed - saving time and energy while decreasing your environmental footprint.
- ViralOff™ is made with recycled silver. Its main ingredient is registered with the U.S. EPA.
*These are not direct substitutes for P2, surgical, or procedural masks.