WHY WE MADE THIS
Our LUCKEStaple™ masks are our attempt at making a more affordable yet protective face mask while keeping true to our mission to help remove ocean waste
- Colour: Lifeguard Red
- Made from recycled plastic from Ocean Balance™
- 3 Layer protection
- The inner 2 layers have antibacterial properties
- Water repellent. From what we understand, viral particles travel through aerosols (moisture droplets from sneezing or coaching).
- Water repellency is a key feature in preventing these particles from penetrating through fabric.
One size fits most adults and comes with an adjustable elastic ear loop
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do our masks have a wire nose bridge installed? I'm concerned my glasses will fog up. The short answer is no. We recommend our LUCKEgo™ if this feature is important to you.
2. Does the mask come with a filter or anti-viral technology?
The LUCKEStaple™ mask does not come with a pocket for a filter. They are also not embedded with our premium anti-viral technology. See our LUCKEFit™ or LuckeMe™ face masks for these features.
*These are not direct substitutes for P2, surgical, or procedural masks.
I originally bought four masks for me and my husband but mine were promptly confiscated by my 10-year old so have returned for more. Highly recommend.
These have proven to be the most comfortable mask of many I’ve tried (including my own homemade). I often find myself forgetting that I’m wearing it!
Mask is good really
Great fit, big enough so I can have my glasses sitting on top and avoid having to walk around with steamed up glasses